Project-based units to be used as materials for class in 1st ESO.
PREKNOWLEDGE: Students need no preknowledge to complete all these tasks because there are materials enough to be independent in their accomplishment. Students also have the help and orientation from their teacher.
OBJECTIVES: At the end of the project the student will have worked and developed these language competences: Knowing and using vocabulary regarding the city and directions Promoting a city using the present simple of some verbs. Interacting with certain autonomy when having a conversation about directions on a place. Working collaboratively as a group. Evaluating their work and their partners' giving opinion and feedback. Students will also develop different ICT competences: Sharing and working with Google Docs. Recording a video and editing it with an online tool. (WeVideo) Starting running a journal - portfolio.
- 2 - Educational competences
- 2.20 - Use of TIC safely and critically
- 2.15 - Efficient performance of oral essays or conclusions
- 1 - General and Personal Competences
- 1.5 - Self-reflection and self-assessment
- 1.7 - Relevant information search
|author||Javier Ramos Sancha||22/09/2015 12:09|